Halo Breaking your Halo 4 Forge Maps!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I recently came across alot of lobbies that were just about testing maps that are work in progress. I want to gather a team that specifies on breaking maps and testing them to give the forgers feedback for improvements. We will meet once a week at the weekend to test a list of forgemaps that you guys want us to test. If you are a forger you can of course join this group and help other forgers around. If you just want to help to test the maps or if you just want to break maps and talk smack once a week this is the place for you.

WE WANT YOU to join this group/lobby if you:
-enjoy new custom games
-like to help out the community
-like breaking maps

To submit your maps for testing/breaking just link here to your thread in the halo 4 maps forums
I will write a recap for each map that has been playtested and report any gamebreaking issues.

Your map will only get playtested if you made a valid thread in the halo 4 maps forum describing your map
So, who wants to help me once a week to break some maps, bwahahaha, recruiting here!

SGC

Permabanned
Map name: Flood rising
Creator: me
Gametype: flood

Information :
Map does need testing and and death zones need to be put in place .my new flood map will better than this map as this is my first map only halo 4 so it's quite rough but good fun I think and my new map will look a lot better. Furthermore the map is basically a ship hit by a meteor crashing the ship down as a unknown species enters the ship known as the flood.
You name the time and I will see if I can test it with you if you help arrange a time to meet with me.

SGC

Permabanned
image.jpg

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Map name: Flood rising
Creator: me
Gametype: flood

Information :
Map does need testing and and death zones need to be put in place .my new flood map will better than this map as this is my first map only halo 4 so it's quite rough but good fun I think and my new map will look a lot better. Furthermore the map is basically a ship hit by a meteor crashing the ship down as a unknown species enters the ship known as the flood.
You name the time and I will see if I can test it with you if you help arrange a time to meet with me.
please read the thread first. only link to your thread in the halo 4 maps forum, dont submit your map to the thread in this fashion we want to leave this nice and organised. we wont test any maps that dont follow these rules
1. make a thread here http://halocustoms.com/forums/halo-4-maps.9/ and make sure to show off your map and fulfill the Map Posting Rules
2. post your link to the thread here after you've created the previously mentioned thread

thanks in advance

SGC

Permabanned
please read the thread first. only link to your thread in the halo 4 maps forum, dont submit your map to the thread in this fashion we want to leave this nice and organised. we wont test any maps that dont follow these rules
1. make a thread here http://halocustoms.com/forums/halo-4-maps.9/ and make sure to show off your map and fulfill the Map Posting Rules
2. post your link to the thread here after you've created the previously mentioned thread

thanks in advance
Oh ok (hand hits face) sorry mate I will do
that tomorrow maybe

Reactions: Fuzzle

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
My map: Mercado.
I have safe zones and height movement breakers placed on the map. The only concern I have is that the height barrier could be surpassed, and players could abuse the open holes on the top of the map.
So far I've tested the map in one lobby, and there was no evidence of such an exploit being possible. If you're looking for 2v2 or 4v4 Infinity Slayer or CTF, this is a pretty good map for a casual match.

Reactions: Fuzzle and SGC

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I'd be interested in breaking/testing others maps. I have a couple that need testing too, I'll post them sometime soon.

Reactions: Fuzzle