Introduction Blarg!

Arbiter

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
I have to say, I am overjoyed to find this website. You have no idea how dissapointed I was with Halo 4 just because the file share prevented me from playing custom games. Halo 3 custom games defined my middle school years, so many sleepless nights....
Anyway this site is a godsend. I really love any custom game as long as its fun and conversation is involved. I was also one of the few who loved elites. Very dissapointed they arent in multiplayer.
My gamertag is KennyKiller314. Feel Free to add me, glad to play Halo any time.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm disappointed as well (though I hated Invasion) simply because I can't use them in machinima.

And many people have been VERY disappointed with the lack of customs support (by the way of important forge features being removed/not put in, lack of gametypes, lack of options to tinker with in gametypes we do have, etc). That said, this is my favorite Halo since H:CE for campaign (it may be even better) and my favorite multiplayer since H2.

They did a good job on what I had hoped they'd focus on (story and multiplayer) which is why I'm not regretting telling my friends to buy the game.

Anyways, welcome.