Mini Game Big Donut

Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
Big Donut (version Halo 4) - TRED Mario Cart Battle Tracks

Big Donut is the 1st of 4 battle tracks from Mario Cart 64. I created this map as best I could to make it identical to the real thing. With the little amount of time I spent on it, i'd say I did a pretty good job. Anyways, I also created a gametype called Battle Mode which is also on my fileshare. This map is best played with 8 players or more, but you can get away with 4. The spawns are set for Red, Blue, Gold, and Green. Play with Battle Mode Gametype. I will be working on the other...

Read more about this map...

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Looks good, so how does the gametype work? do you have like a passenger shooting on the back or is it like crash derby where you just try n push everyone into the pit?

Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
Looks good, so how does the gametype work? do you have like a passenger shooting on the back or is it like crash derby where you just try n push everyone into the pit?

The map is set up so you have to be in a vehicle at all times or you will be teleported to your death. The gametype is set up so that you have random weapons and you both have the option to drive or shoot on a mongoose. The object of the game is similar to infinity slayer with the exception that you have to be on a goose. You can try to push people into the pit, but your more likely to die as well.