Gaming Best Piece Of DLC Thus Far.

Which of these DLC did you enjoy the most, If you'd played any.

• Lair of The Shadow Broker(Mass Effect 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majestic Map Pack(Halo 4)

• Extended Cut(Mass Effect 3)

• Undead Nightmare(Red Dead Nightmare)

• Ultor Exposed(Saints Row 2)

• Total voters

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Ok, the above are just some that came to mind. Those are all DLC I've played and enjoyed. I'd like to know what DLC you think is the best this far in the history of Gaming. I'd edit the choices based on your answers, but I can't edit poll. So, what do you think? Personally my favorite is either Point Lookout or The Trouble With Clones. I'd also be cool if you show some promotional art when you tell us your favorite.

The%20trouble%20with%20clones.jpg
the-trouble-with-clones-jpg.2514

Transhuman Plus

Proficient
Dec 28, 2012
I'm surprised at the lack of Skyrim DLC (not that I would have picked that). Halo 3's Mythic Map Pack: Part 1 added Orbital and Sandbox, if the Fallout 3 DLC had't been so glitched and janky in certain areas, I would have picked that.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I'm surprised at the lack of Skyrim DLC (not that I would have picked that). Halo 3's Mythic Map Pack: Part 1 added Orbital and Sandbox, if the Fallout 3 DLC had't been so glitched and janky in certain areas, I would have picked that.
I actually didn't find that many glitches in the DLCs. The game itself had some but all four of its DLC seemed better polished. Still I loved Fallout 3, notice how no New Vegas is in the poll.