Introduction Back into Forging :3 Hi~

KittenpasteCo

Novice
Dec 22, 2014
Hello, everyone! I'm Kittenpaste Co(mpany). I used to frequent Forgehub and Reaching Perfection, during the Reach forging era. I've recently gotten back into it and am wondering if there are still groups of us that are active in Reach. I didn't like Halo 4 and I don't have an XBone, so I can't properly tinker with the MCC.

I'd love to get back into forging on Reach, with a new group of people. I was really dedicated to forging, way back. I developed the flagstand weapon perches, back when Reach Forging was new and I'm big into aesthetic yet functional maps. Progenitor is one a friend and I worked on, over at Forgehub, that became somewhat known... in case anyone remembers that one. I don't care for competitive play but I do like balance, in my games (I did an in depth weapons study, in Halo Reach, on Reaching Perfection)... so my maps hit a very niche group.

Lastly... Sangheili>Human. :D

JF Ghost Guy

Proficient
Apr 24, 2013
Hello Kitten and welome to Halo Customs, If you need anyone to forge with. Hit me up, I love forging and almost always on Halo Reach.
Gt: JF Ghost Guy

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
:eek2: Kittenpaste! I about crapped my pants when I saw you on HaloCustoms. It's always cool to run into people from way back. I don't know how many people still play Reach regularly, but you might be able to find some groups that do. Anyway, welcome to HC!