[Aug 3, 2013] [THFE Event] Master's Marvelous Customs (Master Debaytes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Master's Marvelous Customs
So, plain and simple, I'm hosting some customs on Halo 4. I play a nice variety of games, with a large percentage being mini games and flood. I'm a pretty easy-going guy when it comes to hosting customs, but I just go by a few rules in order to keep the games going smoothly until the lobby ends.

1. Try to have a mic, or at least be able to hear me. I play some games that include honor rules. Therefore, I need players to hear my instructions when I give them out.
  2. Don't be excessively loud or obnoxious. I've seen many lobbies ruined just because one individual won't stop running his mouth and shouting into the mic. Please don't be that guy. That way I won't have a reason to boot you from the lobby.
  3. Don't ask for leader. If I need a game that I don't have, I know who to get it from. I'll promote someone only if I see a need to.
  4. Please make sure you know how to play Clue if I'm playing it. If you don't know how to play, it's a lot like Trouble In Terrorist Town. If you need the official rules, click this link.
  5. Send me a message to my gamertag (Master Debaytes) on Xbox Live saying "Invite Halo" or something similar. I will only invite players who send me a message.
  6. Don't invite your friends without my permission! I go by who RSVP'd and in what order. I will invite everyone to the lobby as I see fit. If I find you inviting someone without my permission, I may boot you and your friend out of the lobby.
I'll try to play what you guys want. I usually go by popular recommendations, but sometimes I may allow the top player of the previous game to choose (top player by MY judgment). Also, if you don't get in right away, I apologize, but I don't play with rotations. So, if you don't get in right away please be patient. I invite in the order RSVPs are sent to me on my Xbox Live Inbox.

For those of you who do get into the lobby, I appreciate you for coming to play and I really appreciate those who come back and give me ratings! I use my ratings to assess how well of a job I'm doing as a Custom Games Host.

I hope to see you guys there!

BlueFlame661

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Haven't played video games for almost a month and a half. Hopefully I'm not worse than normal. Also, dammit Snake!

AdamMc66

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sorry Internet disconnected for a moment and I lost the lobby. PS Where would I be able to find the footage for this?

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
To everyone who RSVPD a BlG chicken, a.esparza, AdamMc66, Airb0rnHippo, armoredwolf26, Bad Company 173, BlueFlame661, BurryKitty, Charles Stoot, DeathGodzilla, FirePOW20, FlabbyWinter466, Hunter S7, Jorriley, Masterblue10012, Matt6498, Minotaur, Professor Pool, REMkings, Sakatak54, secretnumber5, Shaner Baner 2, SOLIDSNAKEee, sonic vader, surizal, swash983, Vince Parme, WhiteWolfLegend, Wookie1998, Z0mbieK1ller27, zzsozz, please rate the lobby. I really appreciate the feedback, as it lets me assess how good of a host I was for the night. For those who rate, thanks a million!

Hunter S7

Novice
Aug 3, 2013
Sorry for the late response here but.. Yeah bro you did a great job hosting, choosing a nice variety of mini-games of all sorts and then finishing off with a game of clue. This was my first ever game night on halo customs since i just joined yesterday, and I have to say that I had a good experience, looking forward to more of them. (Also looking forward to the recap video)

Status
Not open for further replies.