Gaming Asura's Wrath

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
So, who played this game? Id like to know your opinions, personally i loved it, and for anyone who hasn't heres a quick run down.
I picked it up about 6 months ago and considered it one of the best purchases of the year. I initially went into it sceptical, but after the mind blowing opening sequence I couldn't put it down. Its 6 hours of interactive cutscenes blur the lines between movie and game, (don't worry guys there's plenty of gameplay) but there's nothing quite like Asura's wrath in the industry. If you like movies/anime, an insanely good soundtrack, insane over the top fights involving Demi-gods, or just something fresh, pick this up! (Or if your still skeptical, try the demo on xbl)

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Is it anything like Bayonetta? I watched JonTron go over that game as one of the best boss battles, and it's gameplay reminded me of when I played the Asura's Wrath demo. I really liked the style of the game, but didn't feel like the story grabbed me.

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
Very similar gameplay to the demo throughout, and the story might actually grab you if you understood it, instead of pieces in the demo. The mind-blowing opening sequence defiantly explains the background and stuff