Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Ezio

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • connor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
I'm really excited for AC4 so i was watching ac videos on you tube and saw a video on Ezio's death and saw a comment saying ezio the best Assassin of all and then someone else saying it was altair so who do u think it is

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
I think Ezio is the best, he was funny, skilled and had the richest personality. Altaiir was good, but I couldn't take him seriously with that American accent amongst Middle Eastern accents, and I don't even need to explain with Connor. But I think Edward will just blow everybody out of the water, yay pirate puns!

Reactions: a ninja samuri

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Honestly I say they are about equal. They both are amazing assassins but both are products of their eras. Each was trained differently to fulfill different situations. Ezio is a swift and elegant fighter in the beginning and eventually turns more brutal as he ages while Altair was just a brutal fighter to start with. It suited their needs.

If they fought 1v1 I would honestly give the edge to Altair but not by much.

Connor is just a whiny little twit to me.

Reactions: earthdefender00

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
That's an interesting question. I suppose it depends on your definition of "best".

Altair was a duty-driven killer. He strayed from the Creed but soon re-embraced it and is truly the reason the order of Assassins spread outside of the Middle-East. Without him, none of the other Assassins would probably exist. Although he was arrogant, I would say that he was perhaps the must dutiful and efficiently silent-killer.

Ezio was a revenge-driven individual. He accomplished some amazing tasks and is truly the only reason the Assassin's Brotherhood was able to be re-invented and to survive past the Renaissance. As a warrior, I would say that Ezio was perhaps the best fighter and the assassin with one of the most impressive careers.

Connor was a justice-driven soldier, fighting for his people. His actions also aided in the rebirth of the diminished Assassin's order during the American Revolution. He was the best representation of an underdog rising and changing the order of his region.

All of this to say that it's hard to choose who would be the best Assassin. They had different qualities which made them individually superior. However, out of character preference, I might choose Ezio. However as for being an Assassin, I suppose that Altair would probably be considered the best of them all, but again, this is just a personal preference.

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Connor was a justice-driven soldier, fighting for his people. His actions also aided in the rebirth of the diminished Assassin's order during the American Revolution. He was the best representation of an underdog rising and changing the order of his region.

I guess that's what Ubisoft intended, and while these qualities are still there his personality itself was dreadfully boring.