Arrested Development

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
The season 4 premiere of one of the greatest shows of all time is just a couple of months away

Does this show even need an introduction?

Anyway, what are you guys think about arrested development? Love it? Hate it? And do you ever think we'll get the movie that was rumoured to come out this year?

Discuss here

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
YESSSS. Do you know if there's a set date for the 4th season to be released?

I absolutely loved the first three seasons. Me and my rooommate discovered this gem one weekend whilst surfing through Netflix and ended up finishing all 3 seasons in 3 days. God that was a great weekend, lol. Quite possibly my most unproductive weekend ever, but still great nonetheless.

Reactions: evergreen948

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya

I absolutely loved the first three seasons. Me and my rooommate discovered this gem one weekend whilst surfing through Netflix and ended up finishing all 3 seasons in 3 days. God that was a great weekend, lol. Quite possibly my most unproductive weekend ever, but still great nonetheless.
I read somewhere that its starting may 4 but i dont know if thats official

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Very cool. I can't wait if that's the case. Thoughts on how the series will be expanded?

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
So what'd you guys think about the fourth season? Please leave any spoilers in spoiler tabs for those who haven't watched it yet.

So far I'm enjoying it, but not as much as originally(I'm only two episodes in). It may be because of the style in which they are going through the episodes, but I have a feeling it will get better over time.

Reactions: evergreen948

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj

Wanna gimme your info for netflix?

They only have the third season of arrested development on xfinity.

I promise I would do anything bad.

You can trust me.