• Indifferent.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
Yes, but only if they aren't absurd.

Also, if they are not allowed in competitive playlists.

where it feels more like 3 than reach (i think reach feels more realistic and 3 feels more futureistic)
lol

What?
I am sorry, but even though Reach sucked compared to 2-3, it was by no means anywhere near reality when compared to another future shooter (of any kind).

Also, don't you think everyone will have cool armor effects in the future?

Gotta get that FAB ON!

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
where it feels more like 3 than reach (i think reach feels more realistic and 3 feels more futureistic)

I somewhat agree. Weather 343 ind. will continue in that direction we will have to wait and see.

I kinda doubt there will be armor effects though. Reach was the only game to have them in the halo series and if they used them it wouldn't be new or original. Besides i would rather them work on more important stuff like weapon balancing.

Reactions: Ariel Morgan

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Yes, but only if they aren't absurd.

Also, if they are not allowed in competitive playlists.

lol

What?
I am sorry, but even though Reach sucked compared to 2-3, it was by no means anywhere near reality when compared to another future shooter (of any kind).

Also, don't you think everyone will have cool armor effects in the future?

Gotta get that FAB ON!
He means the art/graphics style.Ex) Halo 2-Agressive, Halo 3/4-bright.

Reactions: a ninja samuri

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
He means the art/graphics style.Ex) Halo 2-Agressive, Halo 3/4-bright.
Halo 2 was fairly aggressive, but far more dark.
Halo 3 was shiny and epic
Halo 4 has the epic, but it also has something else to it...

I don't see why armor effects cannot be in any game. All they are is some sort of skin like effect... All the devs have to do is make it fit visually.

I would like to have a death sound + AE, IE - When someone with inclement weather dies you and those around hear thunder, and when you die to someone with it you hear thunder. This can be done with hearts/kisses, infected/flood, and many more I have no time to think of!

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Halo 2 was fairly aggressive, but far more dark.
Halo 3 was shiny and epic
Halo 4 has the epic, but it also has something else to it...

I don't see why armor effects cannot be in any game. All they are is some sort of skin like effect... All the devs have to do is make it fit visually.

I would like to have a death sound + AE, IE - When someone with inclement weather dies you and those around hear thunder, and when you die to someone with it you hear thunder. This can be done with hearts/kisses, infected/flood, and many more I have no time to think of!
Bungie had a armor effect in Halo 3. It was exclusive to Bungie employees.