[Apr 14, 2013] Fear the Flood!!! with Great Mist (Great Mist 40)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
:remkings:
flamingtext_22900187949229057.png
:remkings:​
It has come to my attention that Xbox live is down (messages that is) so just keep messaging me and be sure to RSVP so if I can send a Message to you peeps
Hello once more I, Great Mist 40, will be your host for this evening but this time I will be hosting a more flood based game types and maps (not saying there wont be any competitive or mini-game). Now I know there alot of other lobbies with Flood as the main theme but I usually put maps in at the players will the only thing I need is it to be in your fileshare. Any ways here is the veiw of what we will be playing. Also if you want to play a specific game put it in the comments below.
flamingtext_22900208081870337.png
1. Satans Chapel by L3XX
2. FE: Compound by Insamniac
3. Jump Rope by Darth Human
4. Man Hunt: Refinery by Insamniac
5. Destitute in Chains by REMKings
6.Outpost Delta by Pete8224
7. The Divide: Town by CANADIAN ECHO
8. The Ashes by Pol Wah
9. Without Zone C by ThtDardySpartan
10. Badlands by Mr. Pokephile
11. Pacman by Mr. Pokephile
12. Lost to the Ages by LL3XX
Now the Flood are a very lax species ( Unlike Humans ) but they do not want to be letting you roam freely here are the guidelines to this compound.
flamingtext_22900231351873537.png
1. Be Respectful of Others (Dont make fun of anothers Skill level
2. DO NOT BE RACIST
3. If you ask for leader over and over you will be booted
4. Same if you are a younger player and you scream into your mic
(unless it is from fear)
flamingtext_22902745769994242.png
Also this is what will be kicking off our games
SATAN'S CHAPEL

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hopefully, I can make it to one of your lobbies soon, man ;) The little time I am online, I'm either hosting custom games myself or trying to kick back on the xbox :)
Format looks nice man. The non-default text always stands out, attracting more players and attention. You have a good theme for your lobby, as well. Playing a majority of different flood maps.

Now, some thoughts on what you could change or possibly do better. Give us a reason why we should join your lobby, besides the fact that you are playing flood. Your main purpose in the lobby description, should be to get players to rsvp. In your entire description you never said anything about joining. Only "send a message to greatmist if you want to join." Readers can easily miss this.

Overall, I think you have a really nice format man. When I read this though, it just feels too general. No details. Short and sweet is the goal, but I rather have all the information I need to know versus a couple of words. When custom gamers read this, they should be constantly thinking, "Should I join this lobby?"

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Hopefully, I can make it to one of your lobbies soon, man ;) The little time I am online, I'm either hosting custom games myself or trying to kick back on the xbox :)
Format looks nice man. The non-default text always stands out, attracting more players and attention. You have a good theme for your lobby, as well. Playing a majority of different flood maps.

Now, some thoughts on what you could change or possibly do better. Give us a reason why we should join your lobby, besides the fact that you are playing flood. Your main purpose in the lobby description, should be to get players to rsvp. In your entire description you never said anything about joining. Only "send a message to greatmist if you want to join." Readers can easily miss this.

Overall, I think you have a really nice format man. When I read this though, it just feels too general. No details. Short and sweet is the goal, but I rather have all the information I need to know versus a couple of words. When custom gamers read this, they should be constantly thinking, "Should I join this lobby?"
thanks for the tips my freind so should I put a little bragging in there or just what is going to be happening in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.