Puzzle Apollo's Rage

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
Apollo's Rage (version 1.1) - Your mind is your greatest weapon.

View attachment 7210

588 years ago, man set foot on the moon. And now we're back... Everything was going well. Too well. Caught in a meteor storm, I knew we were going down. I, the last man standing, must escape this flaming ship and work through the wreckage to call Earth, my home.

Apollo's Rage is a single player puzzle map with an amazing theme. Brain-bending challenges and a beautiful landscape will blow your mind. Escape the ship and the maze of destruction that follows, to...

Read more about this map...

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
Thanks and please tell me what you thought about it. Im working on a coop portal inspired map right now should be done in a month or so. :)

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
I have the magnum and sticky detonator. Now? :oops:
You don't necessarily need the magnum, however there is something in the central room you need to collect before you move on. Just use your surroundings and the gun you already have (cough.cough.stool.cough...sorry something stuck in my throat... ;))

Reactions: Buddy

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
Ok, so after you have the regeneration shield the only way you can go is to the second floor in the front of the ship and for some reason you gain an overshield in the room below. Coincidence? I don't think so, remember to use your surroundings.

Reactions: Buddy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ok, so after you have the regeneration shield the only way you can go is to the second floor in the front of the ship and for some reason you gain an overshield in the room below. Coincidence? I don't think so, remember to use your surroundings.
I know, I know, I know :y: But how can I get up to the mongoose? I tried it with the fusion coil, but not enough height...

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
If you still have the sticky detonator shoot the fusion coil push it close to the wall and right after you jump let it blow and you'll get plenty of air.