Any prospects for a 360 to MCC file converter?

Indie Anthias

Master
Jan 14, 2013
Does anybody have any thoughts on the prospect of some sort of utility being developed that could convert H3 and H4 forge files from 360 to the MCC? I have zero coding skills but this seems like a simple thing in my mind. There were some pretty boss work-arounds and mods came out near the beginning of H4 to accommodate some blatantly missing functionality. This would be most welcome, particularly for H3 where a wealth of content exists, but nobody in their right mind would want to actually use that primitive forge again.

Jan 16, 2013
Does anybody have any thoughts on the prospect of some sort of utility being developed that could convert H3 and H4 forge files from 360 to the MCC? I have zero coding skills but this seems like a simple thing in my mind. There were some pretty boss work-arounds and mods came out near the beginning of H4 to accommodate some blatantly missing functionality. This would be most welcome, particularly for H3 where a wealth of content exists, but nobody in their right mind would want to actually use that primitive forge again.

The Xbox One file system like the Wii U is very sly and stores all data for any particular game in one location as one file on an encrypted drive, meaning to edit saves you'd have to install on an external drive, decrypt the contents, edit the saves as part of the 60+ GB file (figuring out what to do would be a minefield) then to successfully re-encrypt the contents of the drive to be like it was before so it wouldn't read as corrupt on the system.

The short answer to your question for the time being is a resounding no.

Sorry about that.