Halo Any Halo 1 PC players in here? Play with me!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
im recently getting back to playing halo 1 again on the PC. if you need the game im sure we can arrange things, if you already have it, even better! i just wanted to know if there are any active/interested halo 1 players on this forum ;)

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I have it and used to play a ton. I'm not going to have loads of free time for the next two weeks but the week of March 10th I'm on Spring Break so maybe we can plan a game night/day! I'm pretty sure I heard a few others saying they would be willing to play.

(I'm also planning on starting a remake of Ice Fields soon in H4 ;) )

Reactions: Fuzzle
Jan 16, 2013
if anyone wants to play halo 1 with fuzzle but doesn't have halo pc then give me a shout and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Reactions: Fuzzle

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I have it and used to play a ton. I'm not going to have loads of free time for the next two weeks but the week of March 10th I'm on Spring Break so maybe we can plan a game night/day! I'm pretty sure I heard a few others saying they would be willing to play.

(I'm also planning on starting a remake of Ice Fields soon in H4 ;) )
would be awesome, i just installed the custom edition with a mod that just came out, it downloads custom maps automaticly and allows more fps and particles :3

other people would be awesome :)
looking forward to "iron fields" in halo 4 :D

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee