Map Preview Anderson Residences

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Anderson Residences is the place to be if you need somewhere to stay. You will be treated like royalty because of our world class service and facilites.

Founded by Zane D. Rill and Charlie T.C. Stoot in March 11th 2014, we have grown to become one of the world's best hotels.

3rOH8bX.jpg

414vtnx.jpg

Anderson Residences. Coming soon to a city near you...

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Yep you forgot that gate there Zandril second pic. :p na this is a really creative Idea we have going. But I think we need to rethink the inside of the hotel... It's a bit bland and other than the entrance doesn't remind me or a hotel.

The 0micron

Selppin
Jan 27, 2013
I think there's a big hole in that ship there. Also with the hotel perched so close to the water, i'm sure your company will not thrive as water levels continue up to as much as 10 inches each year. poor marketing pictures due to missing gate, therefore letting in the elements and in result giving your customers an unpleasant experience. Just to add on to that, news is spreading like wildfire that the interior is trashed, old, and misused. (good chance that is correct due to no information or pictures about the interior). I would rethink your entire business choice lads.

With Love,
- Professional Inspector / Supreme Pimp Master Overlord

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Dear Inspector,

Here at Anderson Residences, we welcome the calm, peaceful, and deadly waters but are prepared to suppress it with world-class water suppressors. We have many guards to protect our guests. These guards are from the number 1 security company in the world, Floodlife. We are certain that the guards will not murder our guests and infect them.

As for the rumors about the old and trashed interior, we can confirm that they aren't true. These are bogus information from our number 1 opponent, BAYOK.

Good morning and good day

-Anderson Staff

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddy

The 0micron

Selppin
Jan 27, 2013
Dear Inspector,

Here at Anderson Residences, we welcome the calm, peaceful, and deadly waters but are prepared to suppress it with world-class water suppressors. We have many guards to protect our guests. These guards are from the number 1 security company in the world, Floodlife. We are certain that the guards will not murder our guests and infect them.

As for the rumors about the old and trashed interior, we can confirm that they aren't true. These are bogus information from our number 1 opponent, BAYOK.

-Anderson Staff
I have ready over your reply to my statement, and have come to the sophisticated conclusion that you, sir, are a nut hooker. The Company of BAYBOK Has been in contact with me and has replied with the following line, "Hello Mr. Zane D. Rill, I'm sorry to hear about your poor marketing and judgement skills, we feel very sad for you, but since you declared us your " number 1 opponent" , I'm afraid we can't help. We clearly have superior skills in the industry due to our Overall success (ODB, FV, etc.). Maybe one day you will understand." Well Mr. Zane, I'm sorry to hear this but I'm afraid that your statements have undoubtably been proved false through use of a spy (Sam I. Cheater). Good luck with your poor and helpless business and false teachings.

With Love,
- Professional Inspector / Supreme Pimp Master Overlord

Reactions: REMkings and Buddy

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Dear Inspector,

-Anderson Staff
I've heard people always had pleasant experiences at BAYOK!