Halo all halos

which halo do u think has the best campaign

• Total voters

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
I took Halo 2.

I played that game for easily 100 hours.

Without the internet I found practically every easter egg in the game.

I beat the game solo, legendary & all skulls on.... I was DEAD-i-cated!

I cannot wait for H2 anniversary, I will totally cry if they remake the MP maps as well... *DreamySighhh*

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
k guys in now in what order

H2 (It's one of my most played games ever, gotta give it up to H2)
H4 (Yeah, it is really that good of a game)
H3 (Competitive was there, the game was so spot on most fans cannot let go)
HCE (Classic game, brought together so many shooting game elements that many thought the game was entirely innovative. Little did they know, it would wholly redefine console gaming)

There was another game... I just cannot quite remember it's name...

Oh well!

Majorityduduspl

Qualified
Jan 27, 2013
I choose Halo 3 because it was the first Xbox 360 game I ever got, I have a lot more memories with Halo 3 than rather than Halo 2, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. To me it was a game that appealed to everyone.

Reactions: evergreen948

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I said halo reach had the best campaign. Such a sad campaign... I really disliked playing all the other campaigns on the other halos (I'm the type of guy who HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES playing campaigns, so its not halo's fault as to why i hate playing their campaign, its just that i'm a multiplayer-loving A**hole) but reach really took the cake on the campaign, despite reach's crappy multiplayer. I was NOT expecting noble 6 to die and for reach to die, at the end i was like, "whoa... wahh... ;^( you're a hero, noble 6...

Campaign really doesn't matter to me, anyways, I just love the cutscenes and the story as a whole. I'm more focused on the multiplayer, which halo 4 has succeeded on.