Gaming AC IV BF4 CoD: Ghosts

Yes (AC IV story better than predecessors)

• No (AC IV story isn't better than predecessors)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (AC IV multiplayer is not better and enhanced than predecessors)

• Yes (BF's story is better than its predecessors)

• Yes (Cod Ghosts multiplayer is better than predecessors)

• Total voters
I've heard Assassins Creed 4 is amazing (haven't played the game myself). For all those who have played it, do you think the story surpasses any if its predecessors and is the multiplayer enhanced in any way? Please note here that you cant give any spoilers away unless it has the 'spoiler' thing in it.

Battlefield 4 I've seen and it's pretty cool (haven't played any of it but the beta) and looks sick, plays amazing so yeah. Do you think its right for the devs to stop making campaigns for the next Battlefield's? (Source=IGN) Is multiplayer better in anyway from your standpoint compared to its predecessors and other modern war games?

Call of Duty: Ghosts i hear has stunning new features and new style of campaign. BUT, do you think thats enough to give the new game more recognition? Do you think the story is better or worse from your opinion than other titles in the series and other modern war games? Will Cod bring more players in the never ending Cod cycles of reiteration?

Let me know your thoughts below. REMEMBER ALL SPOILERS TO GAME STORIES MUST BE CONTAINED IN THE SPOILER BB CODE!

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I thought AC4's story was far better than AC3. It met the standards from AC and the AC2 games. While the controls are touchy at some points its just plain old awesome to be a pirate. It was done really well and sequence 13 just is really touching.

As for its multiplayer I haven't tried it, but then I don't do multiplayer for those games. They say it is more fleshed out though and you do have a much greater range of customization and you can build your own multiplayer missions from what I am told.

Many people here know how I feel about CoD so I wont get into that one.

BF4 is, to me anyways, more like CoD than ever. The "modern" shooter crap is getting really bad and BF4 is no exception for me. That being said, I suppose it is on par with BF3's story and its multiplayer probably isn't much better if at all.

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
AC4 was a rather great game in my opinion. I really enjoyed the story, which was developed in a different manner than all its predecessors, resulting in a somewhat new type of narrative which I've heard people call "touching" and "emotional" (both of which I agree with with), while still being interesting and action-filled. The gameplay was faster, and slightly more realistic, as bullets will kill you much quicker (but still with some of the AC combat fluff we expect). Overall, whether you're a fan of the series of just someone who's interested in trying an epic pirate game, I highly suggest Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the multiplayer yet since I've just been so engrossed in the singleplayer since the game's release.

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty
AC4 was a rather great game in my opinion. I really enjoyed the story, which was developed in a different manner than all its predecessors, resulting in a somewhat new type of narrative which I've heard people call "touching" and "emotional" (both of which I agree with with), while still being interesting and action-filled. The gameplay was faster, and slightly more realistic, as bullets will kill you much quicker (but still with some of the AC combat fluff we expect). Overall, whether you're a fan of the series of just someone who's interested in trying an epic pirate game, I highly suggest Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the multiplayer yet since I've just been so engrossed in the singleplayer since the game's release.
Well said. My friends said they wanted to cry at certain spots with certain sequences. I cannot comment as already said since I have yet to play any of these games. (Xbone. Ina fe weeks I'll have mine.)