Introduction About me

Apr 10, 2013
Hey! My name is Miles. My gamertag is HyPrAcTIvRadIO. I know one of the main features of this site is finding custom games, but I'm just not a big fan of the crazy custom games. Crazy meaning games like speed halo, jump rope, fat kid, etc. I'm also not a big fan of Infection/Flood. I like to play normal gametypes, but there are some good custom games. The Halo games I currently play are Halo 4, Halo Reach, and Halo 3: ODST. I'm also a Call of Duty fan (don't hate), Battlefield fan, Elder Scrolls fan, and Assassins Creed fan (I've only completed AC III). I also like a lot of music. My favorite band? Nine Inch Nails.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
why would one hate on call of duty? its fun to play from time to time ;)
well custom games are what you make of it, you can easily host a competetive lobby using one of the 64 competetive maps in our mapsection! so be one of our first competetive hosts? i would join ;)

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Hey! My name is Miles. My gamertag is HyPrAcTIvRadIO. I know one of the main features of this site is finding custom games, but I'm just not a big fan of the crazy custom games. Crazy meaning games like speed halo, jump rope, fat kid, etc. I'm also not a big fan of Infection/Flood. I like to play normal gametypes, but there are some good custom games. The Halo games I currently play are Halo 4, Halo Reach, and Halo 3: ODST. I'm also a Call of Duty fan (don't hate), Battlefield fan, Elder Scrolls fan, and Assassins Creed fan (I've only completed AC III). I also like a lot of music. My favorite band? Nine Inch Nails.

I will hate

RA RA RA RA BAD GAME RA RA RA RA.

But yeah... welcome to halo customs...

stares him down

Reactions: evergreen948