Introduction A pretty good Noob

Name: Marcus
Gamertag: ClAyi3oRnE (CLAYi3ORNE)

Nice to see everyone and here is a little backstory of who Iam.Married with 2 kids. Im a Network technician and i live in Nashville Tn. I have been playing online games since Battlefield Modern Combat on PS2 and my first Halo game was Reach. I curretly have a 1.75 kd and around a 2 Win loss ratio. I play on Mon thru Wed from 9pm central until 11 and from Thurs to Sun from 8 until whenver. Some nights i stay up super late for my age and i play until 2 or 3am. Im a member of the 2old2play site, it is a gaming site for 25+ gamers and has a great community. If your intertested in using me and/or playing some matches then FR me and i will surely hit you up. I hope Halo gets it together soon because im starting to get a little bored with the playlist these last few weeks.

Reactions: Insane54

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
That is a *HIGH* ratio for someone your age! (not that 30 is old, but your reflexes at that point are usually deteriorating already). I'm 21, and my ratio's like 0.9 :p

That is really awesome, maybe you can bring some friends from 2old2play through to here and organize games! Hope to see you around man!