Introduction A new forger coming trough!!

AjiN

Novice
Feb 25, 2013
Gothenburg
My name is Ajin and I am from Sweden, so my time is way of, but I like to spend my night by playing with the Americans ;)
My GT is II Ajin II and i play competitively and like forging thees kind of maps.
On my spare time I make music and go to school :y:
MY FAVORIT COLOR IS RED!

Looks like this comuniti is nice, so here I am, will be posting a map as soon it's finished for testing :)

And sorry for bad English if I had some...

Reactions: Psychoduck

AjiN

Novice
Feb 25, 2013
Gothenburg
Posted my new map "Glassbox" yesterday, my update on it is comming out in like 10 minutes :) still no pictures and gamplay on it thou :/

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
SWEDEN!
-Makes Minecraft Jokes-

...Anyways, welcome to Halo Customs!
Always like to see people across the world!

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
It's okay about the English!! But if you want to improve, I edited where you misspelled and highlighted it so you can learn English better! :) (You were only a little bit off!!!)

Anyways, welcome to Halocustoms.com!!! Thats awesome that you make music!!

"My name is Ajin and I am from Sweden, so my time is way off, but I like to spend my night by playing with the Americans ;)
My GT is II Ajin II and I play competitively and like forging these kind of maps.
In my spare time, I make music and go to school :y:
MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RED!

Looks like this community is nice, so here I am, will be posting a map as soon it's finished for testing :)

And sorry for bad English if I had some..."

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
It's okay about the English!! But if you want to improve, I edited where you misspelled and highlighted it so you can learn English better! :) (You were only a little bit off!!!)

Anyways, welcome to Halocustoms.com!!! Thats awesome that you make music!!

"My name is Ajin and I am from Sweden, so my time is way off, but I like to spend my night by playing with the Americans ;)
My GT is II Ajin II and I play competitively and like forging these kind of maps.
In my spare time, I make music and go to school :y:
MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RED!

Looks like this community is nice, so here I am, will be posting a map as soon it's finished for testing :)

And sorry for bad English if I had some..."

Are you trying to mess him up? Everything you highlighted he spelled right...