Introduction A holey cow's Debut

A holey cow

Novice
Jul 5, 2014
I was drifting from channel to channel, searching for a modded way to recreate the ability to give the Flood weapons, like in Infection from Halos 3 and Reach, when I stumbled upon a link to this very website. I investigated further, and found that this website was actually entirely devoted to custom games. I realized this was what I'd been looking for for a long time, because it was difficult to coordinate schedules for my IRL friends, and the only thing close to minigames in matchmaking was Halo 3 Action Sack, which was a ghost town by the time I bought the game. So, I am excited to join this community and start playing some customs!

Enough backstory. It's time to get down to the details:
I'm 13, which kind of stinks because a few of my friends aren't mature enough to obey the honor rules in some customs. :(
I enjoy pretty much all kinds of customs across all Halo games (even Halo 2, that was the first one I played); competitive, minigames, flood/infection, you name it. My favorites are minigames and infection/flood, though.
I'm from CST timezone.
I would consider my Halo skill moderate, as I've learned a few tips 'n' tricks over my course of gameplay (jump when you hear the tick-tick of a frag grenade, do Banshee tricks just before shooting a fuel rod, etc.) and can execute them pretty nicely. But when players of higher skill come along, I can be mowed down pretty easily..

I look forward to custom gaming with this wonderful community!
-A holey cow