Race A 4 Alienation

Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
A 4 Alienation (version Halo 4) - TRED Alphabet Series TheRedEyedDevil Racetracks halotracks

A 4 Alienation is a neat roller coaster with an alienated theme. This coaster take place in space with a few cool looking ships flying above different parts of the track. There are various styles of jumps in this map as well as a fair share of turns which are more likely to kill you on your first attempt. Why the weird name? Well, I've been drawing up a plan to do all the letters of the Alphabet for a few months now and I finally just now got to doing it in forge. I...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: IroKnee
Jun 22, 2013
www.youtube.com
I tried my best, this one i can say that because it actually took me the longest to perfect everything, It was amazingly harder to make than Stunt Jocky. It may not look like it, but this track was harder to make than it may appear, people say the track has a lot of flat turns, but in reality, there not looking at the jumps that work 100% and the neat variety of turns that are different in every aspect, if you actually drive the map a few times, maybe you will see the differences in the way the turns are set up. Have fun!