3D CGI Animator in need!

GryffinGuy

Proficient
Mar 3, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Howdy.

So most of you may know of or have heard about the highly-ambitious Machinima series being produced in association with the forums - Forging The Future. Read about it here: http://www.343indust...-official-page/

In this large production, we plan to have 3D CGI model animation scenes. Unfortunately, just recently our previous animator had to flunk out due to University studies and may not be back for quite some time.

As of right now we are in dire need of a new animator, confident in animating talking/combat scenes. You need to be able to work with 3D models and have a satisfactory knowledge of how to perform the tasks given.

If you are experienced in this area and willing to help out with animation or know someone else who is, please contact me immediately. Further information will be provided and detailed then.

Loscocco

Qualified
May 26, 2013
Sorry, I only animate in my free time. I'm a programmer first and an animator second, and programming consumes most of my entire life when it's not the summer. Also, animation is extremely tedious work that takes several hours to do at a professional level, and that goes double if you don't have Mocap equipment, so expecting someone to just do it for free is far more than just "ambitious."