Halo 343 adding Customs into Matchmaking

LDaveEvan

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
Wouldn't it be funny if 343 just made Custom Games into its own playlist? Anyways follow me on twitter @LDaveEvan Why?!? Because I give away free stuff. I'm giving away MS points and Avatar accessories/stuff this weekend.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
that would be pretty cool. people have been asking for stuff like that for a long time.

i think it would have its pros and cons.

for example, i wouldnt necessarily want random MM type people loading up my parties, i like to keep it controlled.

LDaveEvan

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
If you played Starcraft 2 then you would probably know what I'm talking about. 343 should make it so that anyone can submit their custom game and put it into a long list of custom games that everyone can choose from. Everyone can submit, but only the most popular (fun) games will be on top while the less popular stay down there. Then the second most fun, then, 3rd, 4th, and so on. That way 343 doesn't have to take away games making nobody upset.

Reactions: Titmar
Have any of you seen far cry 3's multiplayer? It has a way to put your map into certain playlist as long as it meets their rules. I have played them a lot and most are good and thought out. Except a few stinkers, but that's just people.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
^ That's exactly what I'd like. Unfortunately, a change like that would make this site redundant, so as staff I'm naturally against it ;) But that's something I've wanted for a while - you may have just sold Farcry 3 to me.

In regards to the forge on Halo, Far cry 3's is much different. t lets you make whole islands or mountains in seconds. It also can create wild life/plant life and urban settings to. On that note it is much harder in the sense of the fact that it takes awhile to polish something and make it actually look good. One of the reasons I love forge is because it makes you really think more than any map editor in a game. almost like LEGOs in the fact that you can make anything really while if you have skill, even make it look good.

It is also much easier to navigate use than Far cry 3's.