Ace VP

Novice
Sep 23, 2015
THE FORGE
gamermaniavp.weebly.com
Hello; All

Gamer Tag:
MASTER ACE VP

Master Ace VP here for the community of custom map lovers...

I'm new to Halo Customs and ForgeHub websites... I'm a long time "FORGE" user been doing it since the start of the "FORGE" on "Halo 3"....
I have been really waiting to use the new remastered "FORGE 2.0" on "Halo 5: Guardians"...

I plan on bringing out maps for the community of "Halo 5" for all the foged map fans...
I made maps on all the halo games with forge and I have made maps on all Far Cry games, So I guess I am a veteran at making maps...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My style of maps are mainly a normal Halo style map how the developers would build... Also I will start building on Halo 5: Guardians some Big Team Battle (BTB) maps since the new forge engine is very nice... Also all my standard maps i make will be able to play all game types that will work for the map just like a normal halo map...I will list below each kinda of Game Modes I will be making maps for...

-Standard Halo Map: This will be set up for most or all normal game modes on that Halo game...

- BTB Standard Halo Map: This will be set up for most or all normal game modes on that Halo game with large to extra large map with vehicles...

- Flood Apocalypse: This will be set up for Infection game mode along the lines of Call of Duty style Nazi Zombie maps...

- Course / Challenge Map: This will be set up with a custom game mode or ran with Slayer Pro... This map will be like a Maze / Puzzle / Challenge type map that will test you and your knowledge of the Halo Mechanics...

- Race Map: This will be set up for Race Game Mode... It can be a race track or just natural landscape you have to navigate...

- Other Map: This will be set up for any new game types to that halo game normal mission based or a game type that has steps to it to unlock different parts or something of that nature....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to start games on my finished map projects for people to play and enjoy my custom maps...
I will host normally up to 16 players but depending on the game mode and map maybe less....

Some times I may would like testers for the map before I release it to the Halo Community...
I will also be starting up game lobbies for anyone that would like to join in and have a games on custom maps or game modes and just enjoy the halo killing fun....Thanks for reading... Below I will list all my maps and the game modes there set up for and links to photos, videos, and more...
I might even start a Twitch video feed of me making the maps for people that enjoy viewing and getting idea's for there maps...

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING...

Last edited: