Introduction Zaden says Hello

Zaden

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Hello, Halo Customs. I go by Zaden. My Xbox Live Gamertag is Z4DEN. I like adventure, fighting, and sci-fi-themed games and although first-person shooters are not my main genre, Halo has been special to me. I've always loved the ability to create in the video games I play, especially stage builders. Halo's forge has been one of my favorites since Halo 3.

I've messed around a lot and have built plenty of maps, but lack of online access/poor Internet connections led to vast, empty maps with only myself running around, and occasionally myself and a few family members. Now that I have a good Internet connection for multiplayer gaming, I'd like to meet and play with new players to help both build and play test maps.

I'm looking for people who will be available to jump into maps and try them out, and also I'd like to try some co-operative forging where we as players can watch each others' design process and collaborate to make really fun maps. I'm not sure what Halo 5: Guardians will be adding in the line of making mini-games, but I'd like to try making those as well as maps for traditional Halo game types.

Halo 5's forge is looking very promising and I hope to find others that share this enthusiasm.

I live in US Pacific Time Zone and am usually on at night and weekends.

Thank you and see you in The Forge.

-Zaden (Z4DEN on Xbox Live)

Reactions: Psychoduck