Map Preview Yucatan

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington

Hello Ladies and Gents, Proxies and Spambots! It took a while, but I finally have a map I'm happy enough with to start testing on! Yucatan is an inversely-symmetrical 5 v 5 map featuring 2 Warthogs, a central Brute Shot, and three levels of drivable space. That's right, you can drive these hoggies from the top of the map to the bottom, and back up again. There are a variety of drop downs and tricks you can make use of to traverse the map faster, assuming you don't flip over in the process. ;)

The map currently supports Team Slayer, CTF, Neutral Bomb, KOTH, and Ricochet. We'll find out which of those work over the next few months!

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Looks damn fine Shoe, I gotta get in on a test.
I really like the idea of your one-way drop to the Brute Shot; it's pretty interesting. The rest looks like it's come along nicely, keep it up!

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Got a 4 v 4 slayer and flag test tonight, learned a lot. Bruteshot is replaced with a 0 spare clip Fuel Rod Gun, suppressed SMG jump to top now has a hard route and more dance floor, map is a little more enclosed on each side.