Gaming Your Favorite Star Wars Games

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
take a pic of you most loved star wars games and post them here and tell what makes them the best
spd_20100730152926_b.jpg

1274360130-00.jpg

for me it is bounty hunter and the battle front games because battlefront is action pack and showed true star wars fighting and bounty hunter has a epic story

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I refuse to do pictures as they don't do the games justice. My favorites are the KoToR series and Republic Commando. JKJA was alright but just not in the same league as KoToR.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
I loved Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (obviously :D) but I was also a huge fan of Kotor 1. The Battlefront games were my first shooter games that got me "hooked" into Xbox and gaming in general, I mean, what kid didn't want to re-play the epic battles from the Star Wars movies in these huge, epic environments. Then, Kotor offered a great prequel saga to the Star Wars trilogies, and the concepts of developing your character in an RPG manner, versing yourself in the ways of the force, choosing your side, affecting your teammates and experiencing the massive worlds was just spectacular! Lastly, I suppose that I would say that The Force Unleashed 1 (Not 2!!!) was cool concept for a bit of a re-boot to the series. However, I'm suuuuuuper looking forward to Battlefront 3!

Reactions: top shot 125594
Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I loved Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (obviously :D) but I was also a huge fan of Kotor 1. The Battlefront games were my first shooter games that got me "hooked" into Xbox and gaming in general, I mean, what kid didn't want to re-play the epic battles from the Star Wars movies in these huge, epic environments. Then, Kotor offered a great prequel saga to the Star Wars trilogies, and the concepts of developing your character in an RPG manner, versing yourself in the ways of the force, choosing your side, affecting your teammates and experiencing the massive worlds was just spectacular! Lastly, I suppose that I would say that The Force Unleashed 1 (Not 2!!!) was cool concept for a bit of a re-boot to the series. However, I'm suuuuuuper looking forward to Battlefront 3!
same here when I was a wee little kid I didn't like star wars until I saw them I fell in love with the movies battle front was my first star wars game then bounty hunter then jedi star fighter
battle front was my favorite shooter in my PS2 days

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I have sad news ='( my xbox kick me out of my account and I need my password but I lost it and have no Idea were it is I tried to use my email to reset my password but the email I used was old and that it was being recycled so I am forced to make a new account I'm so sorry my friends but this is the last you will ever hear of Top Shot