Xbox One Announcement Abridged

Now I know why Halo 4 seems like a downgraded game (compared to Reach). They're trying to push us to the new system

To clarify a tad, my biggest issue with 343 is them banning me (From forums) for advertising Blood Gulch (Bullshit, but understandable), My other issue is half of my teamates go 2-12 or some shitty k/d like that, and the other teams worst K/d is 5-7. Though that isn't something 343 can fix

Halo 4 would've been so MUCH better and improved if Micro$oft gave 343i the time they need to finish their game (bungie had this issue with Microsoft since Halo 2). Most of it isn't 343i fault! ;]

Downgraded? Explain yourself ;)
I don't like the lighting and general look as much as Reach. I get this glare on a lot of maps that's almost blinding. I do still luv Halo 4 customs and matchmaking. I also don't like what they've done with chat. You should at least have proximity chat with the other team. :eek:

I don't like the lighting and general look as much as Reach. I get this glare on a lot of maps that's almost blinding. I do still luv Halo 4 customs and matchmaking. I also don't like what they've done with chat. You should at least have proximity chat with the other team. :eek:

these are your only complaints with the game? that sounds like small fry things to me, not a downgrade