Map Preview Work in Progress: Pham

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Hey fellow non Australian people.
I though it would be a good idea to post what I am currently working on for both feedback and to give inspiration to others. This Map is about 70% complete.

Map Name: Pham
Player Count: 4v4 (8 Players)
Map Design: Arena Style​

Two_zpsjvoizcwm.png

One_zps5fpxfjyz.png

Reactions: Auburn and REMkings

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Looks like you'd get some cool vertical engagements in and around that atrium in the first picture. The pentagon doors are clearly ripped off from Cryptic, though. You'll have to play Sgt x Slaphead royalties for use of that shape! Other than that, more screenshots would be nice. I can't really tell much about the map from these two. Also, what the hell is a Pham? :p

Reactions: -Orzium-

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Looks like you'd get some cool vertical engagements in and around that atrium in the first picture. The pentagon doors are clearly ripped off from Cryptic, though. You'll have to play Sgt x Slaphead royalties for use of that shape! Other than that, more screenshots would be nice. I can't really tell much about the map from these two. Also, what the hell is a Pham? :p
I do like the look of the pentagon doorways, but the map will not be riddled with them. As for Pham, its just a name.