Map Preview When Running Fails

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Hey everyone!

It's time for another quick Map Preview. Today I'm giving you a sneak peek of one of a couple maps I'm currently working on. As expected, this is a Flood map, but it's different than anything else I've made so far. It's only in its Alpha stage and not even ready for testing yet, but I think that I have enough certainty about the overall layout to be able to provide this preview. Some of you may be able to figure what (kind of) map this is by just this one picture... the others will have to wait for me to post more in the future. Feel free to speculate down below.

wrf1.jpg

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
REM, for a second I thought this might be one of those cops and robbers chase mini game maps from previous games. Then I realized it was you and put the gun back in the drawer. I really like roadway themed stuff in games, following along abandoned highways and such. Better be linear. :p

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
REM, for a second I thought this might be one of those cops and robbers chase mini game maps from previous games. Then I realized it was you and put the gun back in the drawer. I really like roadway themed stuff in games, following along abandoned highways and such. Better be linear. :p

Eh, it's actually pretty reminiscent of a Cops and Robbers map, but don't worry... unlike with Cops and Robbers I'll make it fun for humans and zombies.
(to get an idea)

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I really like roadway themed stuff in games, following along abandoned highways and such. Better be linear. :p

That's actually very inspiring. I might just make a map like that in the future. I've always really liked Origins [III], by Oakley HiDef and TOMLIDS. Highways are fun.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I had a great time testing it in my BIOC lobby today guys! I'm glad things are going so well already after only 2 tests on the map!
Looks like for once it won't take me ages to finish a map. :p