Welcome to the World of HC Beach

front-page-cool-stuff-png.9932

Slow waves beat against the shore as you open your eyes. There is a dazzling light all about, and as it clears you see sand all around you. Or is it snow? Well, it's white and granular and doesn't taste like sugar, so we'll go with sand. Slowly the world appears around you, and you find yourself on a Beach. But not just any Beach: A Beach called Halo Customs. You have heard fervid rumors of it whispered in the shout box, but today it is rumor no longer. Behold!

Forged by Squally da Beans, Master Rebates, and myself, Halo Customs Beach is Halo Custom's final form, it's ultimate iteration, the humdinger of all humdingers! It features everything that is great about Halocustoms, including the shout box, custom games, a map factory, and everyone's favorite banned members. Join us as we go on a brief tour of HC Beach. If you would like to experience the Beach for yourself, you can download it in all of it's majesty here!

On the left end of HC Beach there are several important parts of the site. In the background is the Squally D. Beans Map Factory, which pumps out a new map every 20 minutes for the community to enjoy. These maps come in pre-packaged crates which occasionally litter up the shore and water due to Squally's insatiable map building. Rogue warthogs also like to escape the facility, though where they go is a mystery. In the foreground we have the Shore Jesus Surf and Snack Shack, where a variety of items can be purchased for beach time fun, including rocket lawn chairs, flag stands, headlight fluid, and trials bikes, courtesy of on MockKnizzle. One of the resident Shmeefs of HC Beach also lounges nearby.

On the right side of the beach we find the SGC Cloning Facility nestled in the hills. As we are all SGC proxies, this is where we all came from. Below we have the HC Beach Shout board, because a shout box was not enough to contain our enthusiasm. To the right we see a fallen tree, the last remnant of Forge Hub. Finally, sticking off of the far right side is Duck's Depressed Dock of Doom, otherwise referred to as the Catwalk of Kill Yourself. The functioning ladder and diving board leading to a kill ball is HC Beach's version of a face palm smiley in a sense. Ling Ling's sign and the shark from Arknado are also nearby.

For the Truly brave of heart, Halo Customs Beach has a dark secret to be explored. Past the spiked Gate of Tomtris lies the deadly Lair of the Shadow Girl, inside of which rests the remains of a bionic leg. Tread carefully in this abyss, as it is said that the laws of physics and common sense do not apply within.

And of course, it wouldn't be Halo Customs if there wasn't a hidden cone. ;) Find it if you can! There are a number of other small references hidden around the Beach that I won't cover here, so once again make sure to give it a Download! The map is also playable for slayer and CTF, so you may want to try actually playing Halo on it! If you are masochistic that is.

Thank you guys for providing the material necessary for HC Beach to exist! This was possibly the silliest thing I've ever made in forge, and I made a map based on Full Life Consequences in Reach. Keep up the shenanigans everybody, you make this site (and of course Beach) the awesome place it is!

This has to be the greatest thing I've laid eyes on here. ;(
Thank you everybody and everybody that has been here, no matter who you are (even if we strongly dislike you) for making this all possible. The beach is real.

P.S. I'm not saying I run a secret black market but if you ask myself or the vendors at the Shore Jesus Surf and Snack Shack for "propane" you may get a little something.

Last edited:
After SiLSiL and So Dope the Troll map section celebrating the addition of another map!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yeti