Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #02 - A Stounding!

WWW02Recap_zps80abe46e.png
My customs session went better than last week's, and last week's was pretty damn awesome as it was. A large party and a large assortment of maps led to what I thought was going to be a cancelled party (due to sickness) ending up lasting a full three hours. It was tons of fun.

Not much going on in the world of recaps, so have another grid image from my Wustom Games.
WWW02-Front-Page-Recap.png
PSST: seriously, you guys should start doing recaps. They look awesome.

Should you find yourself saying "hmm I really have the urge to show everyone what I was up to in my parties this week" you can do the whole recap treatment in a nifty, dandy, [adjective] thread inThe Recaps Area. But I won't force you to, after all, I like the exposure, and not going to jail.

As for the necessary video.

If you'd like to see more pictures and videos of my party, you can do so by click this here link. If you'd rather just join in the festivities this week, you can RSVP for my party here. If you'd like to click a random link, well here I guess, weirdo.

Anyways, see ya next week with my next painstakingly-put-together-with-hyphens recap. And if you're asking yourself why I split "astounding" into two words or why I started this sentence with a preposition, you need to get out more.

Reactions: Wakko45 and Nondual
I almost uploaded the clip where 7 people were on me trying to knock me over the edge and I kept getting caught on tiny rocks or that little path you have weaving under the others.

Reactions: Titmar
The Chuck Defense: When you run away like a little bitch.
Wakko used the Chuck Defense repeatedly in Fight Club because he has Wakko hands.

Wakko Hands: The hands that are so delicate that even Charmin Ultra can't compete with its softness.
When Essias got slapped with Wakko Hands it felt like he had been gently caressed by a cloud.