Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #01 - A Success!

WWW01_zps356937b8.png

Hey guys, my first post here is about what else, my first official customs session in Halo 4. The inaugural Weekly Wednesday Wustoms went well, so much so that I often find myself afflicted with spontaneous bouts of alliteration. The cure for which is of course more cowbell a front page post about it.

WWW01 Recap - Front-Page.png

As you can see we played a wide variety of minigames and casual maps, and had tons of fun all the while. For a full map list and about 40 more pictures of the customs session, visit the recap here. Also, this happened:

Keep your eyes open for more recaps on the front page, as I'm sure more lobby hosts will start taking advantage of the recap subforum after this post (or at least I hope so). If you'd like to participate in next week's iteration, also focusing on minigames, I urge you to sign up in the thread as it will no doubt fill up when the time comes to play. As the weeks progress, I'll probably mix the sessions up and focus on other genres of games when requested.

Also, and while this isn't the official plug for it quite yet, for those of you that need pictures or videos of your maps, I've set up a friendly neighborhood capture service to aid you in your quest for map domination. Spread the word yo.

Love. It. Vehicles smashing into each other so hard that they explode, is one of the backbone game dynamics of the majority of the games I host. Lol.