Uhmmmmm...am I just missing something here?

blackraven019

Novice
May 22, 2016
Has anyone else realized that it doesn't seem possible to set the zombie spawns in halo 5 forge? Maybe there is a new way to do it and I'm just being stupid, I have no idea. Each time I've placed the red and blue spawns in though, then loaded a custom game, the zombie spawns wherever it friggin pleases. I actually had one spawn directly on the player spawns at one point. I need it to work right so I can complete my prison escape map. Please help!!!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Zombies spawn on Attacker (blue) points and survivors spawn on Defender (red) points. To set a map up for the standard Infection mode, you'll need to provide at least two blue initial spawns and several blue respawn points. You'll also need at least ten red initial spawns. Even though humans cannot respawn, it is recommended that you provide a handful of red respawn points as well to accomodate for players who join in progress in custom games or if that feature is ever implemented in the playlist.

Hope that helps! You can also bookmark any of the Infection variants currently in the playlist from Unyshek's files if you want to reverse engineer anything else from them.

blackraven019

Novice
May 22, 2016
Zombies spawn on Attacker (blue) points and survivors spawn on Defender (red) points. To set a map up for the standard Infection mode, you'll need to provide at least two blue initial spawns and several blue respawn points. You'll also need at least ten red initial spawns. Even though humans cannot respawn, it is recommended that you provide a handful of red respawn points as well to accomodate for players who join in progress in custom games or if that feature is ever implemented in the playlist.

Hope that helps! You can also bookmark any of the Infection variants currently in the playlist from Unyshek's files if you want to reverse engineer anything else from them.
Ohhhhh...that would explain it then. I only have like 2 red respawns and 1 blue respawn. Ok, I'll fix this shit asap. When its, done, mayhaps you'll join me to test this out? It already is a hit with some of my friends on normal team deathmatch and whatnot. We set the rules to a jailer like type and then made do till infection came out. Works great though.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com