Core Turbine

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
Turbine (version 2016-01-12) - A remake of Zanzibar/Last Resort from Halo 2/3. 4-12 players. Supports all gametypes. xXBarthXx

This is a remake of Zanzibar/Last Resort from Halo 2/3. Welcome to Turbine! This map is a very accurate remake, almost exactly 1:1 scale, and combines parts of the two previous maps (along with a few additions I made), turning it into one fantastic remake (although it is more heavily influenced by Last Resort)! Almost all weapons and spawns are the same as Last Resort, with a few weapon locations carrying over from Zanzibar and a few changes for weapons such as the Spiker and Brute Shot....

Read more about this map...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
xXBarthXx updated Turbine with a new update entry:

Turbine V1.2 Update Changes

Hey everyone!

Last night I decided to go back through my map and make some changes based on feedback from the community, and what I felt was necessary to change.

Here are the list of changes added to Turbine V1.2:

• Stronghold zone sizes have been modified to fit better in their locations on the map
  • The turbine cap has been placed closer to the turbine (so it is more like Last Resort)
  • 1 mongoose from the beach and the base has been replaced with a gungoose
  • Plasma grenades...

Read the rest of this update entry...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Turbine V1.3 Update Changes

Hey everyone!

I'm here to announce a small update for Turbine, and kind of a major update overall from here on out:

Here is the only map change:
  • Replaced H5 BRs with H2 BRs

A MAJOR CHANGE FROM HERE ON OUT:

Previously when I updated my map I would change the name each time to "Turbine V1.1, V1.2, etc...". The problem with this is players had to redownload the new file each time to get the updates :(

From now on, the map will just be called...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Version 1.4 Update: Textures, water, scripting and more!

VERSION 1.4 UPDATE

Hey everyone!

Since the release of textures, increased object count, forge bug fixes, more props, etc., I decided it was finally time to go back and update Turbine. Here are a list of the changes I've made to the map:

CHANGES MADE TO TURBINE:
1. Updated textures
  • I've updated a lot of the map to use the new textures that came out with forge about a month ago. Changes include the beach wall (now...

Reactions: weeeeemann

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Version 2.0: Moved Turbine From Alpine to Tidal, and Updated more!

VERSION 2.0 UPDATE

Sup everyone! I've taken on the task of moving Turbine from the Alpine forge canvas to the Tidal canvas. Here's a list of things updated in version 2.0:

UPDATES:
  • Ported map from Alpine to Tidal
  • Added more detail to the map
  • Fixed up the map to support MM requirements- weapons, timers, and Stronghold requirements
  • Moved "Turbine" Stronghold from up on the bridge to below Rockets...