Mini Game TRON: The Games

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
TRON: The Games (version 2016-03-07) - Breakout mini game in the style of Tron.

TRON: The Games

This is mini game, similar Breakout expect all players begin with Swords. The aim is simple, eliminate the enemy team. I am a big fan of the Tron franchise so I wanted to create a map that gives the Tron feel to it. Dark atmosphere; neon lights dotted everywhere; metallic materials, but may be missing the cyberpunk-style costumes. Now my favourite part of the map isn't actually a platform or a set of blocks that look nicely decorated on a wall, it's actually what flies by...

Read more about this map...

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Luminous Nova updated TRON: The Games with a new update entry:

1.2 Update

This update contains:
  • Red and Blue bases have changed a little. The roofs' columns have now been remade. I thought the original columns felt a bit lazy. The back of the bases also have edge lights.
  • The Named Volume on the Cinema Platform is now actually named Cinema Platform.
  • The scenery behind the platforms (the structures with the '2' symbol) have been redesigned. You can now see the 'Cinema' and 'Hotel' signs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Luminous Nova updated TRON: The Games with a new update entry:

1.3 Update!

This update contains:

• Cosmetic changes above the logos at Cinema and Hotel.
  • Changed the filter from Crisp to Astro.
Unfortunately I cannot upload any images of the new scenery as I can't access Custom Game footage in the Theatre. I am also experiencing lighting issues on the canvas, unsure if it's the map that is the problem.

Read the rest of this update entry...