Halo Trio of Kings' Halo Drawing Thread

Trio of Kings

Proficient
Jan 12, 2013
Hello everybody! Trio of Kings here with a thread about the Halo drawings I have posted. I will keep this updated with pictures I draw. I am not the best, but I am pretty good and I do not copy or use a computer at all. With that, let me show you my pictures.

Ult' Raxus-
UltRaxus.jpg

Ult' Raxus is an Sanghelei terrorist I have created. He is very strong, brave, smart, and evil. He cares not for humanity of of the newer Covenant. He leads Heaven's Moon, a Sanghelei-only terrorist organization. In this picture, Ult' Raxus is standing in front of the UNSC Poseidon, with his energy sword raised. In the background, you also see a city and a Covenant ship.

The Covenant Reaper-
img001.jpg
The Covenant Reaper is a vehicle I designed and posted about on 343i Forums. This is an image I drew of it. In this picture, a Reaper crawls up a wall and surprises the enemies standing on the tower.
These pictures are all I drew so far, but more are coming. If you have a suggestion or idea I should draw, just tell me below. Thank you for reading, and please reply on what you think!