Trinity

Core Trinity

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
Trinity (version 2015-04-16) - Welcome back verticality.

GIvIRRs.png

3mq5Vdr.png

XSbWNud.png

I was playing a lot of Halo 1/UT/Quake prior to this map, and huge verticality is definitely a defining feature of arena maps. Every...

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
Thank you! And let me know how it goes, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)
I am quite confident I will enjoy it. I am curious though, are you sure this will be your last map in the MCC? I myself have my commitment to Halo consistently tested by the incompetence of 343 however occasionally there will be a great custom games lobby (when they f*cking work!) that pulls me back. Experiencing the best custom games possible and seeing exciting new maps like these are what ultimately motivates me to forge that next map. I am sure you have your reasons if you do move on but do you think that if you were playing more customs you would want to make more maps?

Reactions: MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
I am quite confident I will enjoy it. I am curious though, are you sure this will be your last map in the MCC? I myself have my commitment to Halo consistently tested by the incompetence of 343 however occasionally there will be a great custom games lobby (when they f*cking work!) that pulls me back. Experiencing the best custom games possible and seeing exciting new maps like these are what ultimately motivates me to forge that next map. I am sure you have your reasons if you do move on but do you think that if you were playing more customs you would want to make more maps?
Honestly whenever I see someone make a beautiful map it tugs at me, makes me want to 1-up them and forge something better! I'll always want to make more maps. But then I start and I realize how pointless it is that I'm spending upwards of 12+ hours on a map that almost no one will play. And the few that might play it will throw it on once or twice and then move on. It's just really disheartening. I dunno, I've got 4 or 5 WIPs that if I ever have free time and motivation I'll hop on and post them. But the drive for me right now just isn't there.

wizton

Master
Sep 17, 2013
England
www.youtube.com
You win my vote for worlds best overview
Fabulous job sir

Map also looks incredible, shame my knowledge of competitive map making leaves me with nothing to say but that...
But given the amount of thought you've clearly put into this, I'm sure it also plays incredibly.

Shame 343i doesn't give a flying shit about community creations, work like this shouldn't go so unnoticed :(

Reactions: MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
You win my vote for worlds best overview
Fabulous job sir

Map also looks incredible, shame my knowledge of competitive map making leaves me with nothing to say but that...
But given the amount of thought you've clearly put into this, I'm sure it also plays incredibly.

Shame 343i doesn't give a flying shit about community creations, work like this shouldn't go so unnoticed :(
That means quite a bit, thank you for your kind words :) And yeah, I wouldn't mind if 343 happened to stumble across this thread ahah one can dream.

Reactions: wizton