TONS of Custom Game Maps/Games! (Halo3)

xFOXY GHOSTx

Proficient
Mar 14, 2015
All credit goes to "RUSTYNA1LZ" and "GrammyXBL"! They are amazing map makers who brought back these classic maps! Check them out on Reddit! /r/ForgeInitiative

Here are the games/maps I have:

Ghostbusters
Cyclone
Peasent Hunt
Clay Shooting
Sabres Journey
Omega Journey 2
Tetris
RUN 4 YOUR LIFE
Jaws
Avalanche Man
Blow the Bridge
To The Top
Micheal Jackson
Purple Monster
Lockdown
Run Mexican
Drive and Die
Stairway2heaven
Skycastle
Protect Obama
Food chain
Sacrifice
Close the door
4 Levels
Monster Trucks
Halo
The train
Jenga
Toilet
Ice Cream Man
Hulk
Predator
Cops & Robbers
Duck Hunt
Termites
Fat Kid
Cat & Mouse
Garbage Man
Run
*I have Smear the Queer map but need to make a game type.
---------

These are all the games I have remade into the MCC! If you wish to download these, add my GT (xFOXY GHOSTx) and wait for me to hop on Halo.

How to download the maps:

Add my GT. Wait for me to get on Halo. When I'm on, press X to open the roster and click on my name. Click "File Share" and click game types or maps and download all the games you find!

I am currently trying to get on the global leaderboard to make accessing my file share easier! I will update when I get there!

Last edited:

xFOXY GHOSTx

Proficient
Mar 14, 2015
I'll download these tonight. And I thought you got on the leaderboards just by doing the mission?
I've been doing the campaign with scoring off :/ this Friday me and a friend will be continuing the Halo 3 campaign and I'll turn scoring on so we will appear.

Also, if I'm not on Halo tonight, message me and I'll hop on and let you download the maps.

xFOXY GHOSTx

Proficient
Mar 14, 2015
Don’t know the rules on bumping but for those interested I still do have a bunch of maps on my file share. You can add me (xFOXY GHOSTx) or RUSTYNA1LZ for the maps!