Halo TOLERATED - Halo 5 BTB Montage

Cheeze

Adept
May 26, 2013
Purgatory
cheeeeeeeeze.tumblr.com
WARNING, CONTAINS RAP MUSIC. MUTE IF YOU DON'T LIKE RAP MUSIC.

Apparently Reddit doesn't understand that part.

This is the first montage I've made, so opinions and pointers would be appreciated.

The reason why there is no game audio is because I accidentally deleted some clips audios, and it was hard to get them balanced correctly. I had planned to do Audio dips for "Good Medals" like Frenzy, Riot, Perfect kill, ect, but the shooting in the background was too annoying for me.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I saw this last week, but forgot to comment on it. I think this is great for a first montage. There are some great clips in here and the flag running at the end is awesome. My main complaint is that parts were rather repetitive: there were a lot of clips sniping from the central hill on Basin as well as three different clips of mid-air snipes going off the lifts on the same map. I understand that the BTB playlist currently only offers four maps, so some repetition was unavoidable, but I think it's still worth mentioning.

And on a less serious note, could the next one not contain rap music? I like montages more when I don't have to mute them. ;)