Now I've always liked the Thruster Pack. Sure, it's next to useless, but it tweaks Halo's physics just enough to have some pretty outstanding effects. The Halo Council made a small tutorial for two such tricks, taking place in Haven and Solace.​

If you haven't seen this before, I strongly recommend you do. Like many others, I found the thruster pack to be pretty disappointing. But, with a small bit of knowledge, it's usefulness can revitalize the matchmaking scene. Give it a shot!

yea i saw this one a while back and it was definitely enlightening, especially the tricks on Haven.
it's too bad i almost never use thruster pack and if i did, i would probably forget to do these sorts of things with it.

i'm more one of those AR Jetpack pros on Haven anyways

I like it, i wish there were more possibilities for it -- high skill cap should equal high reward when its done right!

I find the Thruster Pack really shines in use with another seldom used ordnance reward: speed boost. With that, you'll have the Thrusting ability of a flood, which is very useful with AR, SR and/or Suppressor. Good stuff, truly.

I rocked the TP all the time til I unlocked JP. Now I really only use TP in my anti-vehicle loadout, cause it makes it CRAZY easy to board ghosts.

I rocked the TP all the time til I unlocked JP. Now I really only use TP in my anti-vehicle loadout, cause it makes it CRAZY easy to board ghosts.
Oooo I've never thought of using that to board vehicles. That's genius

Wait, how would that work? I understand dodging a splatter, but hijacking? Show me your wisdom!