THI Map Submission Thread

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
image.jpg

THI Map Submissions Background Information

Welcome to our Map Submission Thread where you the community have to the chance to submit your maps to us. No, it's not strictly Flood like our Name would suggest, but any Community made map that you would like to be considered for featuring. If you want to be updated with other peoples submissions, you can always click 'Watch Thread'.

Remember when you Submit, expect to see an Alert above when your Map is being showcased in our lobbies. This is where the decision is made whether it is to be showcased or not, so submit, sit back and watch.

Coming soon in August, our first YouTube Map Features will be released, Thanks to AzureXPDs Cap Card. We will also continue to post our community features on our thread as usual so if you don't see it in a video then you can expect it to be up there if we have contacted you back about further information into a feature. Currently we only have 1 condition about Maps posted, that they are readily available on HaloCustoms so that they can be downloaded, easily linked by us and for other people's use along with liable information that the creator has compiled together as well as our feature to indulge the knowledge people have about the map.

We hope that we can help to inspire the community with these features so that others can be inspired to create there own maps that can one day be feature as well as increasing the quality, standards and foremost maps that 343i would be able to put into matchmaking but that will only happen if you the community continue to work hard and support each other and there maps.
________________________________________________________________________________

Map Submission Template

Map Name:
Forger(s):
Base Gametype:
HaloCustoms Map Link:
Additional Information: (not necessary but always nice to read)

From this information we can get all we need to look into your map, play it in our Map Submissions Lobbies, and consider it for our features. It's vital it has a HaloCustoms Map Link because on there we can find Waypoint Download links, In depth details about forge canvas, player count, custom gametypes etc.. The base gametype if you couldn't work it out is the Gametype File yours comes under. An example is Hivemind, Flood. As always, we hope your inspired by other peoples maps and happy posting.
________________________________________________________________________________

Finally we are one group based around a community with a promise: To bring you community maps.
But we cannot do this without You.

Thanks for your attention and we hope you to see you in a lobby soon or on our Community Feature list.
THI

Our Links
THI Homepage: http://halocustoms.com/threads/thehaloinfection.10715/

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Map Name: Battleship (Download link available on HC thread)
Forger: ShockBolt21
Base Gametype: Battleship (Download link available on HC thread)
HC Map Link
Additional info- I understand that previous versions of the map didn't play well and provided unbalanced gameplay, but the latest version (2.2) contains many changes and improvements, and is a significantly better map. I'd appreciate it if you'd give this version a shot, even if you've played and disliked one of the previous versions. Thanks.

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
Map Name: Battleship (Download link available on HC thread)
Forger: ShockBolt21
Base Gametype: Battleship (Download link available on HC thread)
HC Map Link
Additional info- I understand that previous versions of the map didn't play well and provided unbalanced gameplay, but the latest version (2.2) contains many changes and improvements, and is a significantly better map. I'd appreciate it if you'd give this version a shot, even if you've played and disliked one of the previous versions. Thanks.
Sure thing. I'm on all day today and I might have a testing lobby later

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
Map Name: Novus (V2)
Forger(s): Zandril S312
Base Gametype: Infinity Slayer OR BTB Infinity Slayer (5v5 also works)
HaloCustoms Map Link: http://halocustoms.com/maps/novus.563/
Additional Information: Be sure to download the updated version. Novus is an asymmetric slayer map that plays best on 5v5 and 6v6.
I honestly would appreciate any feedback on the map if you guys have any. I've been working on this map for 3 months now and I'd say that it has grown a lot since it's initial version.
I have seen this before and played it, wow it's an amazing map, yes I will look into the updated version and I am thinking this could one to look out for in the future.

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
May I ask when you were able to play it? Just curious. But seeing as you have played it before, you probably played on the first version. Well, I hope this new version works better for you.

Anyways, once you do get a game on the map, can you post your feedback (if any) in its thread?
Yeah I played a very old version of it.

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
Map Name: Subriguous Abyss (Download link available on HC thread)
Forger: H3YL0W
Base Gametype: Race v1.1 (Download link available on HC thread)
HC Map Link

All information for the map/gt can be found with the HC Map Link

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
i remember testing an extremely early version of this. it was really fun....except for some quite major issues which we discussed in the lobby. it was a very good concept and im looking forward to playing the updated version!!

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
i remember testing an extremely early version of this. it was really fun....except for some quite major issues which we discussed in the lobby. it was a very good concept and im looking forward to playing the updated version!!

Feb 25, 2013
Map: Demon Within
Forger: Shadow KryPTiiC
Gametype: Phagein Beginnings, it also works well with my personal flood gametype No Safe Place 1.2
Map link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...&details=a9592c47-747b-487f-829d-24c1e5730d48
Video: This map was featured way before the map was complete so it still had its old name Probing B.1.
Description of Map: You wake up confused and frightened not knowing where you are. The surrounding area seems like nothing you have ever seen before, it almost seems alien. As you explore more through the structure, you start regaining your memory. Aliens have kidnapped you, and brought you to their planet were they tortured, and probed you. There is almost no hope of survival, but you must try.