Map THFE Feature: Shmeef Slayer

front-page-map-spotlight.png
Ah Shmeefs, the wonderfully fun and entertaining little guys you can forge. You see them on many maps all across the board, and you even see them as the default avatar on Halo Customs.​
I bet right now, some of you are thinking, "Wow, wouldn't it be great if I could become a Shmeef?"​
Well, I'll tell you right now, you can't (sorry to disappoint you all). However, I provide you with the next alternative, Shmeef Slayer!​
Shmeef Slayer is an original creation by our very own Jesus In Malibu using the modded merging gametype for Slayer. Combining armor abilities with the main body piece of your average Shmeef, you can take on its general appearance!​
Unfortunately, it only works on one map, but that does not take away from the fun and hilarity of this gametype by any means.​
You'll just have to download and play it to see for yourself. ;)

I had this idea!:D but I couldn't be bothered to figure the angle of the Shmeef top D:
Oh God yeah, that was the tedious part of creating the map. If you want, I can give you the angle coordinates of the blocks and AAs and you can create your own map for this if you would like!

Reactions: wizton
That would be awesome, so many Shmeef maps can be made from this! I was thinking hunger games would be cool or Maybe just another shmoof variation for my map series :D If you could I might get into forging again D:

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee