Map THFE Feature: Power Rangers

front-page-map-spotlight-png.7644

Check out Power Rangers in the THFE Map Submissions Forum!

You know, the Power Rangers are a lot like Spartans when you think about it. They all wear cool helmets. They all have different colored attire. They all make badass poses with swords. And they get metal covers of their theme songs all the time.

Anyway, TheElderAcorn has created a mini game that pays respect to the Mighty Morphers. In this game, 4 teams will fight in a medium-sized arena, and each team will inherit one of four different traits: Damage Boost, Overshield, Speed Boost, or Active Camo. With 4 rounds and a different special power each round, you're in for a unique experience. Whether you're a fan of a mini game with a more competitive nature than others, or just looking for something new and interesting to try out, Power Rangers is the mini game for you.

Have a map of your own you'd like to submit to THFE? Head on over to our submission forums and post today!​

Reactions: Buddy and Jebus
I think you are suffering from something called Twitch Chat Emote Syndrome. Too much exposure to the Twitch chat emotes can cause a person to feel it necessary to have those emotes on other sites such as, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, HaloCustoms, and Tumblr. You should probably go to a doctor immediately to get it fixed. It might take a shot or two of H2O2 or maybe even HF

I think you are suffering from something called Twitch Chat Emote Syndrome. Too much exposure to the Twitch chat emotes can cause a person to feel it necessary to have those emotes on other sites such as, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, HaloCustoms, and Tumblr. You should probably go to a doctor immediately to get it fixed. It might take a shot or two of H2O2 or maybe even HF
I think you are suffering from something called "Being A Little Bitch". :y:

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddy
I just like using them :laugh: :p Just like Gifs they say more than words...

Reactions: General Sarbina
I think they just looped it. obviously so there wasn't a significant or noticable break in the song
If you listen to the one playing in the background, and the one from Newgrounds (link in the vid description), the former doesn't have what the latter ends off with. That's why I'm asking.

If you listen to the one playing in the background, and the one from Newgrounds (link in the vid description), the former doesn't have what the latter ends off with. That's why I'm asking.
I literally looped it and cut it off where it was convenient. The final looping is cut off early.

How did you make the trait zones follow the players around? Is it modded? Maybe I'm just not seeing the mechanics here.