GreatCesar1
KingNick220
Legal
Xbl A N d R e S
saby0906
Cizzzats
Respectful
Deathbycripples

Good job guys, you should all be very proud to have made it this far! But... only one will go down in Halo Customs history and become the proud owner of a custom Gamermodz Xbox 360 controller!

Be in the know
You have until Wednesday, September 11th at 11:59 CST to complete your primary matches and post the result. At this point the secondary matches for the winners bracket losers and losers bracket winners to compete in will be posted. The results of these must be posted bySunday, September 15th at 11:59 CST.

Also, remember to submit your best clips to the Top 10 here. I'm sure some high placing clips are still to be submitted due to the very high calibre of the remaining players!

And that about wraps it up. May the best player win!

We let some guy named "Deathbycripples" make it to the semifinals?!

Well, I guess it's better than Tomtris.

(I'm just busting your balls, man. I'm all for silly names/gamertags. I mean, look at mine if you don't believe me.)

I'm on team KingNick. Played with him once.

It was a 4v4 but he could've kicked all of our asses all by himself. :p

For the last match (The finals), we should have the finalists' match recorded so people can see. I think it'll be good.

I'm on team KingNick. Played with him once.

It was a 4v4 but he could've kicked all of our asses all by himself. :p

For the last match (The finals), we should have the finalists' match recorded so people can see. I think it'll be good.

I have suggested this, but with the finals and Grand Final. I hope it gets done.

Definitely. That's something I think we're all going to want to see. As long as we're able to get the footage from at least one of the participants, it's a done deal :)

I reckon we should do what they did for the Worldwide Championship finals, with a splitscreen for both players' perspectives. Minus the face cam :p And we should totally do a commentary! Hm... need to work on my commentary voice.

Reactions: Zandril
I reckon we should do what they did for the Worldwide Championship finals, with a splitscreen for both players' perspectives. Minus the face cam :p And we should totally do a commentary! Hm... need to work on my commentary voice.

Don't worry, Dax's voice is sex.

Reactions: DirtyyJuicebox