Srs Bzns The Quest for Achilles

front-page-new-srs-bzns-png.14686
Here at HaloCustoms, we're all about getting together to enjoy unique experiences in custom games. However, we also like to go up against the rest of the Haloverse in matchmaking from time to time and doing either tends to be more exciting if done while rocking some really cool looking Spartan armor.

A few of these interests converge in our effort to obtain the new Achilles armor set. For those unaware, this armor and helmet are unlocked by reaching rank 3 and 5 respectively in Spartan Company kill commendations. This is no mean feat and achieving this goal will require a Company full of active members who enjoy pwning n00bs in matchmaking with relative frequency.

halo-5-guardians-infinity-armory-includes-urban-and-riptide-maps-achilles-armor-499006-4.jpg

To facilitate this pwnage, we intend to begin hosting matchmaking game nights more regularly. We're still working on locking down dates, but we hope that some of you will step up and host your own game nights as well. If you'd like to participate in this endeavor but are not currently an active member of our Company, please sound off below so we may add you. The more active members in the Company, the less weight on each individual's shoulders.

You can see some of the Company's progress thus far below. We'll be documenting our progress over the next few weeks and we hope you'll be a part of it!

achilles-progress-1.jpg

Can somebody explain this quickly? So by joining a Spartan Company, any kills you get in Matchmaking go towards the commendations in the company? Do you have to be playing with other people from the company at the time? Because I will rarely be able to play with other people in a party, but I do play arena/warzone solo most evenings.

If you don't mind having a member who likely won't be joining parties, then if you could add me to the company (GT: FrostPhoenix0) that'd be cool.

Can somebody explain this quickly? So by joining a Spartan Company, any kills you get in Matchmaking go towards the commendations in the company? Do you have to be playing with other people from the company at the time? Because I will rarely be able to play with other people in a party, but I do play arena/warzone solo most evenings.

If you don't mind having a member who likely won't be joining parties, then if you could add me to the company (GT: FrostPhoenix0) that'd be cool.
You do not need to be playing with other members of the Spartan Company. All I would ask is that you're an active member or atleast relatively active member who could help contribute to the commendations. The company is there to help find players to play with but you can choose not to if you so choose to but again, I'd ask that you try and play Halo somewhat regularly whether that be every few days or as often as you can play.

You do not need to be playing with other members of the Spartan Company. All I would ask is that you're an active member or atleast relatively active member who could help contribute to the commendations. The company is there to help find players to play with but you can choose not to if you so choose to but again, I'd ask that you try and play Halo somewhat regularly whether that be every few days or as often as you can play.

I definitely play regularly. If you could add me to the company, that'd be great. GT: FrostPhoenix0
Thanks.

I definitely play regularly. If you could add me to the company, that'd be great. GT: FrostPhoenix0
Thanks.
You may receive an invite in a few days as I'm currently clearing out active members. They have a few more days to reply and if the do not reply within that given time, they will likely be removed from the company. You can request an invite to the HaloCustoms Spartan Company (as I'll likely forget) or you could join the HaloCustoms Alpha Unit instead.

I plan on starting up warzone tonight at 7:00 pm est and all day tomorrow, message my gamer tag if you want to join (STEELGREEN03)

February 8th Progress Update
Last week, we made some pretty serious progress along several of these commendations. We completed level two on No Hard Feelings, Sorry Mate, Vandalism, I'm Just Perfect, Can't We Get Along?, Till Someone Loses an Eye, Not So Fast, The Reaper, and From Downtown. We are currently nearing the completion of level two on several other commendations including Body Guard and Road Trip. Keep doing what you're doing, and thanks to everyone who's been participating!

Keep up on our progress here.