Contest The Quarter Finals Begin

officialcompetition-jpg.5084

Round 5 is done. My match was incredible, I hope yours was too. Lets go.

- The Quarter Finals have now Begun -
Download Links
It's getting intense!

The end is nearing... a mere three weeks from now our 1v1 champion will be crowned! Who will be the one that holds their Gamermodz controller aloft? With just 16 players left in the brackets, we will have an answer soon!

We are still accepting submissions for the Top Ten. I'm sure you have all had some crazy Snapshots or cross map 4-shots to make it this far. But with the stakes higher than ever, can you make them shots count? Submit your clips here.

Dax is here to explain the recently made changes to the round structure. Read carefully!

Now, here's the big change. Starting for Round 5, each round will be split into two separate parts. Part 1 will last four days, and everyone must have played their match by this time, or else the winner will be decided at random. In Part 2, all the secondary matches will be released. So, to everyone needing to play a secondary match, you will have three days to get this done. By using this system, we will ensure that everyone has the same amount of time to play their secondary matches, and we will also stay on the weekly schedule.

Round 6 will start Sunday, September 1st. Your first match will need to be completed byWednesday, September 4th at 11:59 pm CST, at which time the secondary matches will be posted.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Also, I must ask you to not rely on your notifications. Look for your match up thread manually. This is necessary as there have been cases where members are not receiving notifications for and subsequently forfeiting their match up.

Dat Map...

Angst is the map for the Quarter Finals, another well aged map. Unfortunately, Dax's PC had a meltdown while he was creating his video for the map. Luckily Psychoduck was already planning to feature the map on THFE! For more details, check out the map reveal announcement.

Good luck!