The Plaza

Core The Plaza

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
The Plaza (version 2015-02-10) - 2v2 COMP

Made this map fairly recently. Thought I'd share it with ya'll. Plays 2v2 TS and KOTH. It's even more wonderful without BR starts (just give it a try!). There's a wee bit of frame rate drops near the back ends of the maps. If this proves too much for your party I have a competitive version with stripped down items and better frame rate entitled 'The Plaza COMP' on my file share as well. Enjoy!

Campaign Timing - Halo 3 - Floodgate - EasyView attachment 12672

Read more about this map...

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Holy hell this map is gorgeous. What did you use for the bricks around the bars?
Only looking from the screenshots, this looks like a solid design, I'm just wondering how flat/open those rooms really are...
I'll dl and check it out, and add feedback later. Keep it up!

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
Holy hell this map is gorgeous. What did you use for the bricks around the bars?
Only looking from the screenshots, this looks like a solid design, I'm just wondering how flat/open those rooms really are...
I'll dl and check it out, and add feedback later. Keep it up!

I used sandbag walls :) And yeah, give it a few games and tell me how it runs for you! 2v2 on this is a blast, especially once everyone knows the power weapon spawns.

MultiLockOn

Proficient
Nov 17, 2014
How.
The hell.
Did I not realise that.

P.S. I'm having way too much trouble downloading.

P.S.S. Screw 343 for no file browser
Sorry to hear that, feel free to add me! I'm on frequently enough :)

As for the bricks, yeah some are the natural map geometry but even more are the sandbag walls.