The Forge Games: Episode 2

hc-communitycontent.jpg
Mr. Pokephile's reality game show based on forge is back with a highly-anticipated follow-up to Episode 1. The first showdown between Alpha and Bravo teams led to two fantastic maps, Vector and Andromeda, respectively. Bravo's Andromeda got the win, resulting in Alpha team voting off teammate XXWENDALXX.​
Will Alpha team mount their comeback? Or will Bravo continue to show their forge prowess and eliminate another opponent from the field? Watch below to find out, and subscribe to Mr. Pokephile's channel for a ton more awesome content!​

Thanks everyone :) I really enjoy making them, it's a lot of fun!

Got some really interesting stuff in the works for future episodes too :)
My one critique for the show is the spacing between episodes. I think it could be even more popular if you released the episodes on a weekly basis. Obviously, you'd have to run through the whole contest behind closed doors for the most part, then release the episodes after it was all said and done, but that's how TV works anyway. And that's ultimately the goal, right? You're basically making your own TV show.

Outside of that, the quality of the episodes themselves are really good.

My one critique for the show is the spacing between episodes. I think it could be even more popular if you released the episodes on a weekly basis. Obviously, you'd have to run through the whole contest behind closed doors for the most part, then release the episodes after it was all said and done, but that's how TV works anyway. And that's ultimately the goal, right? You're basically making your own TV show.

Outside of that, the quality of the episodes themselves are really good.

When I began pre-production on the show and I was planning it all out, this was the original plan. However, later on in the show - a lot of stuff becomes community dependant. There will be events/challenges that rely solely on the community. This means that I must wait after uploading an episode to see what the community wants for the following episodes. I wish there was a way to make them all at once, it would be much less of a pain.

Also, later on in the season - The competitors will start to only have 1 week to complete their maps. Meaning one less week of waiting for the next episode.